Stabila LAR 120G Class 3R Indoor Rotation Laser Green
LAR 120 G Class 3-R Green laser for optimal visibilit, ideal for interior work. It has a motor-operated automatic levelling with an accuracy of +/- 0.1mm/m with 8 Laser functions, the workspace with receiver is 300m.
- Horizontal and vertical mounting on a tripod, levelling console or on a floor.
- Continuous re-levelling.
- Vibrations are counterbalanced.
- Robust hoop guard and rubber sleeves.
- Inclusive of receiver and remote control.
- Point function: The laser beam is visible as a dot on the viewed surface.
- Right angle 90°: Laser beams come out at an angle of 90°.
- Line function, horizontal: The laser projects a horizontal line onto the wall (scan mode).
- Line function, vertical: The laser projects vertical lines onto floors, walls and ceiling (scan mode).
- Plumb-line function: Transfers a determined point from the floor to the ceiling.
- Rotation function, horizontal: The laser beam rotates horizontally through 360Â° around its vertical axis.
- Rotation function, vertical: The laser beam rotates vertically through 360Â° around its vertical axis.
- Inclination function: Inclination of the levelling plane to meet requirements.
|Output Laser||5 mW|
|Levelling accuracy||0.1 mm/m|
|Range of visible line||40 metres|
|Receiver working range||300 metres|
|Battery life||Up to 18 hours|